Bain Certified Net Promoter Score® by J.D. Power now available!
The J.D. Power 2018 U.S. Credit Card Satisfaction StudySM examines the top credit card issuers, as determined by their total volume of active accounts, to provide information about the levels of satisfaction customers have with their primary credit card company. The study not only analyzes customers’ perceptions of their credit card issuer’s ability to meet their expectations, but also identifies critical metrics that represent best practice performance targets for satisfying customers.
STUDY DELIVERABLES INCLUDE:
Study wave deliverables that will be provided four times during the year include:
- An analyst briefing that provides insights into key industry trends allowing your company to maximize performance
- Access to a personalized competitive data set, allowing you to see how your company stacks up against competitors, the industry, and the highest performers
- A detailed performance analysis that displays key performance metrics and frequencies
Full study deliverables that will be provided once at the completion of the fourth wave include:
- A full PDF report of insights obtained across all four waves of data
- An executive presentation providing a summary of your company’s results, compared with those of key competitors
- Bain Certified NPS® by J.D. Power: This independent and Bain certified measurement of NPS which includes the brand level Net Promoter Score® and verbatims, a NPS rank chart and verbatim text analytics. More advanced analytics are available at an additional cost. Contact your J.D. Power representative to learn more, or visit jdpower.com/business/nps
FIVE KEY QUESTIONS
You’ll Be Empowered to Answer
- What type of rewards drive satisfaction and increased use for customers?
- How competitive are your terms and fees compared to your competitors?
- Why do customers switch cards and what can be done to reduce attrition?
- What role does technology play in credit card customer satisfaction?
- Where should credit card companies invest in order to have the biggest impact on customer satisfaction and profitability?